- A. When the thickness of the casting is uneven, stress will be induced during the coagulation process.
- B. The strength of the metal ejected prematurely is not enough.
- C. Uneven ejection force.
- D. Excessive mold temperature makes the crystal intergranular thick.
- E. The presence of harmful impurities.
Water Pattern And Cold Partition Pattern
During the filling process of the molten metal, the molten metal that enters first contacts the mold wall and condenses prematurely, and then enters the molten metal and cannot be condensed.
The metal layer of the knot is fused into one body, forming a pattern at the butt joints on the surface of the casting, revealing a stripe-like defect. Watermark is generally in casting
The outer surface is shallow; the cold barrier may penetrate into the casting.
Minghe Casting is located in Dongguan City, close to Beijing-Shanghai Railway, Beijing-Shanghai Expressway, 104 and 106 National Highways, 160 kilometers away from Tianjin Port, and Bohai Sea to the east. It is at the hub of railway, highway, and maritime transportation.
convenient. At present, the main products our company supplies are die castings, aluminum castings, lead alloy die castings, die casting molds, zinc alloy die castings, etc., and can also process copper castings, aluminum castings and machined castings according to the information, drawings or samples provided by customers .